Carers Income Maximisation Project
Who is this service for?
This service is for anybody, of any age, who provides or intends to provide, care for another person on an unpaid basis.
Things we can help you with
- Completing checks for benefit entitlement and better off calculations.
- Completing benefit forms and possible tribunal representation, where appropriate.
- Support to identify and apply for charitable/benevolent funds for various needs, such as short breaks.
- The onward referral to specialist projects within CARF including specialist debt advice, and fuel poverty.
- Accessing the wider carer services available in Fife including a general carers assessment of and assistance from such agencies to prepare an Adult Carer Support Plan or Young Carers statement.
- Identifying social policy issues and raising via Citizens Advice Scotland to advocate change.
How to contact the Carers Income Maximisation Project
To contact the Carers Income Maximisation Project please email firstname.lastname@example.org