Patient Advice and Support Service (PASS)
Who this service is for
The Patient Advice and Support Service (PASS), provides free, confidential and independent advice and support for patients of the NHS in Scotland.
Should you have any concerns about your NHS treatment or have comments or feedback that could benefit others with their NHS treatment, our specialist PASS advisers can help.
Things we can help with
Our trained, specialist advisers will:
- Help you give feedback or comments, raise concerns, or make complaints about the treatment you have received from the NHS.
- Help you write letters and make phone calls.
- Provide advice on accessing your medical and clinical records.
- Provide advice on accessing the treatment, care and support you need.
How to contact PASS
The PASS project is delivered nationally and can be contacted in the following ways:
- By phone on 0800 917 2127
- By visiting your local CARF office
- Through webchat and email by visiting www.cas.org.uk/pass