Admin Support Role
What does a admin volunteer do in CARF?
Administrative support is essential to the smooth and efficient running of Citizens Advice and Rights Fife. Some of the tasks you may be asked to do are:
- Updating leaflets and local information resources
- Filing and archiving client paper records
- Scanning documents to clients' electronic records
- Receiving and sending faxes, mail, e-mail and telephone calls
- Writing letters
We are particularly keen to increase our numbers of administration volunteers in our Leven office. If you have administration experience and would be interested in volunteering in this location, please fill in our online form and we’ll contact you as soon as we can.
No qualifications needed
You don’t need specific qualifications or experience to become an administrator as full training and support will be given but it helps if you:
- Like working in a team
- Are open-minded and don’t judge people or their circumstances
- Are comfortable using a computer
- Have an eye for detail and like to be well organised
- Are able to commit to at least one session per week.
Other ways to get involved
If this doesn’t sound like the role for you but you would still like to help CARF, there are plenty of other ways you can do so. Other kinds of volunteering roles include:
- Advising clients
- Board members
- Social policy work
- Fundraising activity
- IT support
Why not see if one of these roles sounds like the one for you?
Apply to volunteer
If you’re ready to take the next step and find out more, fill in our online form and we'll be in touch.