Client Assessment Volunteer
Position type: Client Assessment VolunteerLocation: Throughout Fife
What does a Client Assessment Volunteer do in CARF?
Client Assessment Volunteers are the first contact for clients seeking help for their varied problems. They identify key information about the client’s problem/s, assess and agree the appropriate level of service, taking into account the individual needs of the client.
No qualifications needed
You don’t need specific qualifications or experience to become a Client Assessment Volunteer as full training and support will be given but it helps if you:
- Are able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
- Can quickly sift through information and extract what is relevant
- Are open and approachable
- Are open-minded and non-judgemental
- Can maintain confidentiality
- Are flexible and are willing to work as part of a team
- Good IT skills, email and internet
- Enjoy helping people
- Are willing to learn new skills
Other ways to get involved
If being and adviser isn’t for you but you would still like to help CARF, there are plenty of other ways you can do so. Other volunteering roles include:
Why not see if one of these roles sounds like the one for you?
Apply to volunteer
If you’re ready to take the next step and find out more, fill in our online form, selecting Volunteer as the reason for contacting, and we’ll be in touch.