Here to help you
Citizens Advice Rights and Fife (CARF for short) is an independent charity that provides free expert advice and assistance to help you resolve your problems – no matter what these are.
You can trust us to give you free, confidential, independent and impartial advice using our team of over 170 highly trained staff and volunteers.
In 2014/15 alone, here's what difference we made:
- Almost 24,000 people helped to resolve problems
- Over 9,000 new people contacting the service for information, advice and assistance
- Over £1.8 million rescheduled through the Debt Administration Scheme (DAS)
- A 41% increase in visitors to website
- Financial gain of nearly £9.5 million for our clients including almost £4 million in welfare benefits
- Over 2,100 forms completed
- Our volunteers contributed an average of 1,554 hours per month– generating a notional value of £22,163 per month or £265,956 a year