The best way is get advice is to help yourself online.
- Advice Areas – visit our Advice page and select the area you need advice on. It’s always available, day and night, and is a very useful resource.
- Debt Advice - For help with debt, this self service portal allows you to register and supply the information we need to start dealing with your issue.
- Money Talk Team - for help maximising your income.
Advice that meets your needs
From simple questions to the most complex of cases, the CARF team will give you the help that you need. We can offer:
- Signposting – putting you in touch with a particular organisation that provides the help that you need. Sometimes being pointed in the right direction can be just what’s required
- Case work – some problems take time to solve. We can work with you to help you get the best possible outcome in your situation
- Specialist advisers - as well as highly trained general advisers, we have a team of specialists who have expertise in subject areas such as welfare benefits and money advice. If needed, you’ll be able to access this expert help
- Representation in tribunals and other legal proceedings - Sometimes you might need to go through a legal process – for example, to stop an eviction or appeal a benefits decision. We can help support you through this process and, subject to availability, provide you with representation to help you make your case on the day.
So, if you’ve got a problem and you live or work in Fife, contact CARF.