Benefits rules and regulations can seem complicated, and are in the process of changing. Many people are entitled to benefits and tax credits to help with daily living costs – and we can help you make sure that you’re getting all the help you’re entitled to.

Citizens Advice and Rights Fife (CARF) can help you with advice and information on benefits and tax credits if you live or work in Fife.

We can also advise on council tax and housing costs, national insurance, payment of benefits, problems with benefits and future changes to benefits.

Get benefits advice from CARF

Here are the different ways we can help you with benefits advice and information:

  1. You can find self help information by clicking one of the boxes on the right.
  2. Give us a call – our advice lines give you access to information, advice and assistance by phone, with a range of dedicated numbers to put you in touch with our specialist services as needed.

Specialist benefits advice contacts

In addition to our standard benefits advice, CARF operates a specialist benefits project: