Healthy Heating ProjectDate published: 11th July 2016
Energy prices for households have risen consistently in recent years and the number of households in fuel poverty has increased as a result.
Working alongside the Cosy Kingdom Project, CARF Healthy Heating advisers can provide the following assistance to clients:
• Complete a benefit check and help to apply for appropriate Welfare Benefits
• Discuss home energy efficiency measures and arrange a home energy visit
• Check eligibility for free energy saving measures to be installed in the home
• Discuss gas and electricity payment options
• Refer to partner organisation for specialised assistance to switch energy supplier
• Assistance to apply for Warm Homes Discount
• Applications to charitable organisations for help with heating costs
Contact us on 0345 1400 095 for further information or to arrange a home visit.