Family life can be complicated, and when things aren’t running smoothly problems can be hard to deal with.
We can provide advice and information on issues such as:
- living together, marriage and civil partnership
- relationship problems
- children and young people
- death and wills
- help for adults in the community
- birth certificates
- changing your name.
Whatever your circumstances, CARF can help you get the information you need to move forward positively.
Get relationships advice from CARF
Here are the different ways we can help you with relationships advice and information:
- You can find self help information by clicking one of the boxes on the right.
- Give us a call – our advice lines give you access to information, advice and assistance by phone, with a range of dedicated numbers to put you in touch with our specialist services as needed.
- Come into an office – if you need to speak to someone in person, come to one of our many offices or outreach drop-in advice sessions. A follow up appointment may be required depending on your enquiry but these can be arranged quickly and easily. Don’t forget to bring along any information that might help us assist you.
Specialist kinship care advice
If you are a kinship carer, looking after a family member or the child of a close friend, the Scottish CAB Service runs a specialist helpline just for you. Call 0808 800 0006 or find out more here.