Debt and Money
CARF can provide you with advice and information about:
- maximising your income – making sure you’re getting all the money you are entitled to
- minimising your expenditure – helping you keep outgoings low
- opening a bank account – especially if you’ve had credit problems
- payday loans – these can be easy to get but much harder to pay back
- dealing with your creditors
- all the debt management options available to you (this will depend on your circumstances)
- applying to the Debt Arrangement Scheme (where this is appropriate for you)
- completing a bankruptcy form (where this is appropriate for you)
- threatened evictions and/or repossessions due to debt
- making referrals to other agencies for further assistance.
Here are the different ways we can help you with employment advice and information:
- You can find self help information by clicking one of the boxes on the right.
- Give us a call – our advice lines give you access to information, advice and assistance by phone, with a range of dedicated numbers to put you in touch with our specialist services as needed.